Front doors and ground-floor windows are still the most likely places for a burglary. With that being said, it shouldn’t be a surprise that window and door alarm sensors continue to be vital tools for home security installations in San Bernadino. While it’s true the technology has been around for years, you might be impressed at what modern sensors have the ability to do.
How Do Window and Door Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
No matter the kind of ADT package you select, door and window alarm sensors will be included. Installation is also part of the deal so you there’s no need for you to trouble with it yourself, and you won’t need to stress about your equipment being positioned accurately.
The foundation of your door and window alarm sensors is a straightforward, yet functional two-piece magnetic contact. One part is fastened to the surrounding frame, and the other is connected directly to the window or door. You close your access point and the two contacts come together perfectly. When home’s security is activated and an entry point is forced open, the magnetic contacts come apart and the alarm is triggered. However, these newer devices have the ability to do much more than merely trigger your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In San Bernadino
An anchor of your home defense, door and window alarm sensors provide many benefits, such as the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These devices trigger your high-pitched siren whenever an entry is opened when the system is armed.
- Automatic updates: Do you wish to know what’s happening at your property when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to get instant notifications straight to your smartphone when a component is tripped.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your dedicated monitoring professionals will be given a warning as well. Your home will be protected, regardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation interactions: Program your home’s smart devices to work in a unified manner. You can have your lights engage or direct a camera to record whenever a window or door sensor is triggered. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll be able to catch sight of who tripped the sensor in the first place.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even installed. They feature a slim design that fits nicely with any decor. You even have the ability to get fully recessed sensors that are concealed from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Choose from wireless or wired components contingent on your type of installation. No matter your choice, your home will be more secure.
More useful than previous versions, window and door sensors in San Bernadino are able to be expertly incorporated into your whole home security package.
Customize Your Modern Home Security System In San Bernadino
How would you like to have modern window and door alarm sensors in San Bernadino that boost your security and link straight to your home’s automation? That is exactly what you will enjoy when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to get an idea of what we can do for you, dial (909) 247-3368 or fill out the simple form below.