A Monitored San Bernadino Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that are known to cause significant water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if not addressed quickly.
But, when you incorporate a San Bernadino monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless sensor notifies you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also contact you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In San Bernadino?
You never want to walk down the stairs to find that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Thankfully, a San Bernadino flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns flowing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's acceptable for use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Smart sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. You can confidently place your detector near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're not at home. In the event your San Bernadino flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your San Bernadino Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
There’s no time to lose when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when maintenance comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re home, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored San Bernadino flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when excessive water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and evaluate remediation needs.
- Keep in persistent communication with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to fit your needs. Make the call to (909) 247-3368 today or fill out our form for your free quote.